Background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Guess What.......

We're gonna have a baby!!


We found out I was pregnant on Sunday, September 5, 2010 and had to keep it a secret until we could tell our parents in person!! So FINALLY we got to tell them that Friday!! It was all we could do to keep it in! We pretty much tried to avoid everyone for the entire week so we wouldn't slip up! We met my parents in Enterprise, AL at Old Mexico for dinner Friday and tried to play it cool until we decided to tell them!! It just happened to be Grandparent's weekend and so we bought Grandparent's Day cards, a bib, and put a picture of 3 of my 4 pregnancy tests in the bag. We couldn't find any bibs that said "I Love My Grandpa", only bibs that said "I Love Grandma", so we had to use a Sharpie marker to insert it ourself!! Of course they were so thrilled!!!
We had already made plans to go to New Orleans with Chase's parents to watch "Uncle Chandler" play football (Tulane vs. Ole Miss). So after we left Enterprise we drove to Gulf Shores and spilled the beans again! Chase's parents were just as excited as mine were!! We had planned on not telling anyone else until my first doctor's appointment on September 20th...we should have known that wasn't going to last! We ended up telling EVERYONE the next day, which was fine...it felt good to tell all of our friends and family about our addition to our family!! I found out some more good news Saturday also, but I will keep that hush hush for now!! So far I haven't had too many pregnancy symptoms. I have just been really tired and Chase said a little moody! :) I am naturally a pretty tired person, but I definitely feel more exhausted then normal!! We plan on updating our blog pretty often so all of our friends and family can keep up with my pregnancy as they wish. As excited as we are, we wish so badly that my Nanny was here to share this amazing news with us. She would have been SO excited to be a Great Grandmother!! In my heart I know she knows and is already watching over this precious baby. We are so excited and feel so extremely blessed to be adding a member to our family. We can't wait to hear the heart beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment